Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some of your reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good an inspiration you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a complete collection of products and not seeking add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, and InventHelp Innovation News they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you down.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online file a patent single of those InventHelp Invention Marketing posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they write a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as possible.