Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some of your reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a complete collection of services not looking to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. They have too many similar products and that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those new invention ideas posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they write a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and Inventor Ideas does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your new product idea but they have already decided about their line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to consider the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.